9.19.2010

Amazing How Fast Time Flies

Especially when your having fun! A few things we have been doing these past few months.

  • Ryan started a new job with Heliqwest Int. as a helicopter mechanic. A bitter-sweet moment saying 'good-bye' to Barney Brothers and doing what he loves. It has been hard adjusting to him traveling but it is so nice to have him home for 10+ days all to ourselves! A new chapter in our lives.
  • "Baby makes the belly go round" is one of my favorite maternity shirts. Yes, my belly is getting round and rounder as time goes by. Only 9 weeks to go for 'D' day November 20th, until we can meet our second daughter (her name will be announced at birth).
  • Summer has been full of sun, fun, friends & family! We went swimming, visited many parks, going on walks, play places, story time, petting zoo, & playing with friends! We took many, many visits to grandparents while daddy was away. So much fun to see family!
  • Kate has been growing like a weed and getting faster (as mom gets slower). She is definitely in her toddler two's stage (not necessarily terrible just curious ;) At her 18 month Dr. appointment they were amazed with her development. She is speaking over 100 words, her favorite right now is 'no'... She hops with both feet off the ground (which doesn't happen until 2 or older), understands direction really well (if she chooses to obey) and is so vivacious and spunky. She loves, loves, loves babies right now and loves giving her baby sister kisses (mama's belly). She will have a hard time adjusting when sister gets here I'm sure but she will be such a great big sister!
  • In April we decided we needed an economy car for Ryan to drive when he was commuting so we bought a 2008 Mazda M3. Little did we know the dealer did NOT have clear title nor a title, for that matter. What a mess!! Over the next few months we dealt with the dealership buying time b/c they already had their money, our lawyer charging us for actions that did absolutely nothing, and a car we couldn't drive b/c the temp tags expired. Finally, 4 months later everything was taken care of and it has been a nice little car to drive.
  • In June I was released as Young Women's President. That has been bitter-sweet. I miss seeing the girls every week and being a constant part of their lives but they are in good hands! I am thankful for that experience and am amazed at how devoted people are to their callings. I appreciated all of the support I was given. I have been able to focus on our new growing family more.
  • Droid Incredible has been the source of our entertainment lately. I am loving my new phone. It is nice to have everything in one spot and readily available... plus it has fun games ;) oh the little things in life...
  • Moving... oh moving. Well yes at some point. Still in the air at this point. Helena or Butte Montana will be our home soon. Still waiting on the contract to be signed for the helicopter. In limbo... We are working on getting the house ready for either new owners or renters. So grateful for all those that have helped with the updates! We have decided that nothing will happen until after the first of the year due to the upcoming new addition to our family, kinda hard to be flexible at this point. Praying still for this choice for our family and new chapter in our lives.

I'm sure I have left quite a bit out and as for neglecting my blog, I am sorry. Here are some pictures taken over the summer!

My beautiful girl
Makes me smile :)

I love this one!

Such a silly girl!

Helping with home improvements

Loves the coin-op rides!

Visiting Daddy at the hanger

Fell asleep on a walk with Grandpa

Loves to color EVERYWHERE!

Swimming with friend, Roman!
Take Care,

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I am slowly working on updating my blog as well. I posted Juliette's 2 week appt, but not her birth! Nice... Oh well. It will all work out. Later. :) Hope to see you soon! Loves!

    ReplyDelete